Saturday, May 12, 2012

Week 2 reading eBook Error

I have been directing my school musical and I had my final performance last night. We did excerpts from "The WIZ" it went very well. Last night after the production I came home to do my post I was going to read and watch sports center on mute. Well I went to look for my book and it was on my Adobe book shelf. Weird ,because  I thought I downloaded it when I got the email. Well I went back to the email to download it and I got the error above. I contacted their tec support and I am waiting for them to resend the link for a download. Apparently they had problems with a lot of their last eBook shipment.  I have heard that this book is a good read so I am looking forward to catching up on my weekly reading.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ain't technology grand! and procrastination! I had the same thing happen to me, I really did think I had already downloaded the book, I wonder if something happened after we downloaded the book. I opened my adobe editions and there were two copies of a book from another class and this class's book was not there. Then after trying to download it again and getting the same error message I finally called and found out the problem was on their end. Oh well we are almost done right? Can't get caught up on the small stuff. Glad your school musical went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... several were caught by the bad link/procrastination bug this week...

    ReplyDelete