Thursday, September 29, 2011

BP1_welcome to my blog

Whats up world. My name is Bryan Andretti Washington. I am a musician, singer, songwriter, educator and health enthusiast. Currently I am working on my first CD and completing my masters at Full Sail university. This blog will serve as a way to share my self with you. I love music and I love to share my gift of music with people. I find no greater pleasure that seeing someone enjoying their self as I perform, its a high that I will continue to chase. I hope you will follow me on this journey to sharing my music and educational experience with you.
The A that you see below is my logo hand drawn by me.  My logo is made up of four different music symbols. Can you name the four symbols? This particular logo is placed in front of the skyline of my home town Atlanta Ga.

Rhythm

3 comments:

  1. Bryan your logo is amazing! and no i can not name the music symbols :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I do see a G clef in your logo:-) I, too, am a musician---singer, songwriter, recording artist. I play guitar. Looking forward to learning more about you and your music. Be sure to check out my blog at www.donna-packard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryan, I love puzzles and Graphic Design! Ok, Great LOGO, now let me guess on the symbols.....Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Crescendo and Decrescendo? I look forward to following your blog.
    Blessings,
    Cyndee

    ReplyDelete